Team Conditioning Training
COVID 19 Updates
All classes will be limited to only 9 people. Because of the smaller class sizes we have added class to the schedule to ensure everyone can make it to a class! Please bring your own yoga mat and block for classes because for the time being we will not have any loaners. We ask that everyone signs up for classes via our app prior to taking class so we can properly prepare, you can save your spot and so that we know if we need to add classes to the schedule! We appreciate your patience and can't wait to see you back in class!
Fitcamp is an energizing group HIIT (High intensity interval training) fitness concept that will build muscle strength and BURN CALORIES. This one-of-a-kind workout is divided into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training stations, designed for maximum energy and calorie burn. Our trainers guide you through a 50-minute workout using Woodway Force treadmill, Concept 2 rowing machines, TRX suspension trainers, kettlebells, barbells, Thompson bells, Concept2 Skierg & hydraulic machines to burn calories and strengthen your body. Team Conditioning Training is three days a week for 50 minutes (plus an extra bonus day on Saturdays at 8:00am).
- Burn 500 calories or more in 50 minutes
- Keep burning calories for up to 36 hours
- High energy, trainer-led group workouts
- Heart-rate based interval training (with purchase of Myzone Belt)
- It's tough! It's fun! It's addictive!
Classes restart at the first of each month! But don’t worry drop-ins are welcome to any class!
Fitcamp is a functional training system developed when I coached High School wrestling in New Jersey. The original purpose was to prepare our student athletes for the upcoming wrestling season. Simply cardio conditioning, i.e. running or jogging 5 miles a day just didn’t cut it. We needed an intermittent anaerobic/strength program to condition the athletes for the upcoming season. The specific name of the training is lactate threshold (LT) training. Lactate threshold training is a popular method of improving high-intensity endurance performance. Because the lactate threshold can be increased greatly with training, many athletes and coaches have devised complicated training plans to increase this value. So, now you know why I and my good friend Austin Wall (Wallathletics) developed this pre-season workout plan. Here’s what it can do for you: you will increase your strength and muscular development, body fat reduction and improve high performance cardio conditioning. Supplementing this with Small Group Weightlifting training is the ultimate program in Dubuque.
Power Hour is a HITT (High-intensity, interval training) workout designed to keep your heart rate in a target zone, giving you the maximum results for your workout.
Class structure will include a mixture of intervals using treadmills, rowers, assault bikes, NEW ski erg, helix and strength training. 24 people max class limit, so sign up ahead of time to ensure your spot!
Wait-list up to 5 extra people.
How The Wait-List Works:
The first 24 people who have signed up each week are have secured spots. If there is a cancellation or no-show, the first person on the wait-list will be notified to claim that spot!
What's the difference?
- Fitcamp has much more weightlifting involved.
- Fitcamp will develop much more physical strength and muscle mass.
- Fitcamp cardio condition is more anaerobic. Meaning shorter, all out burst of cardio followed by a number of weightlifting stations to get your heart rate down.
- Power Hour’s focus will be on aerobic conditioning. Longer sustained exercises programmed to keep your heart rate elevated for the entire class.
- The weights used for this type of training will be lighter so more reps can be done.
- Calorie burn per class will be higher for Power Hour, because the focus is to keep your heart rate high for the entire class.
- A combination of these classes is the BEST. Power Hour for your cardio condition and Fitcamp for your strength development.
Call or stop by for pricing of class