Youth Athletic Programs
STRENGTH AND SPEED SCHOOL
This small group program focuses on the techniques used in the speed, agility and strength training to improve overall sports performance.
- Focused on athletes for ages 12 – 18.
- This program also teaches young athletes the proper form and technique of strength and weight training that will be beneficial to them in the future.
- Program based on the training methods of Louie Simmon’s and his conjugate training method.
- Young athletes with little to no weight lifting experience will be taught the correct form with light weights and high reps until they have demonstrated to us that they are capable of lifting heavier weight.
- Program is 5 days a week (Monday- Friday) 1 hour per day plus bonus functional training class every Saturday (8-9am).
- Trainer works personally with each student and is on site each day to oversee technique, progress and results.
YOUTH FIT CAMP
This program is designed to get youth physically fit and create a foundation for both student athletes and non-athletes looking to gain overall strength, and conditioning.
- This program is focused on youth ages 10 – 18
- The program is a 3 days week/ 1 hour per day program.
- Program currently given during the summer (June/July and August)
Our ongoing Fit Camp program is a group fitness program that utilizes HIIT (high intensity interval training) principles designed to improve overall strength, conditioning and fitness for all participants.
- This is a perfect program for a current student athlete looking to improve overall conditioning during the off season (ages 12 +).
- A great beginner program for student athletes looking to not only improve overall strength and conditioning but as an introduction to formal weight training techniques and methods.
- Available year round. See Fit Camp for schedule of days and times class is given.