FitCamp is an energizing group HIIT (High intensity interval training) fitness concept that will build muscle and strength. This one-of-a-kind workout is divided into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training, designed for maximum energy and calorie burn. Our trainers guide you through a 60-minute workout using treadmills, rowing machines, TRX suspension, kettlebells, Jacob’s Ladder (seen on Biggest Loser) & hydraulic machines to tone and strengthen your body. FitCamp is three days a week for 60 minutes (plus an extra bonus day on Saturdays at 8:00am)
- Burn 500 calories or more in 60 minutes
- Keep burning calories for up to 36 hours
- High energy, trainer-led group workouts
- Customized for your level of fitness
- Heart-rate based interval training (with purchase of Myzone Belt)
- It's tough! It's fun! It's addictive!
- 5:15-6:15 AM (Mon/Wed/Friday) with Pat Lane
- 6:15-7:15 AM (Mon/Wed/Friday) with Pat Lane
- 8:00-9:00 AM (Mon/Wed/Friday) with Pat Lane
- 4:00-5:00 PM (Mon/Wed/Thurs) with Amanda Lane
- 6:00-7:00 PM (Mon/Wed/Thurs) with Kale McCormick
** Plus Saturdays 8:00-9:00 AM bonus class
Classes restart at the first of each month! But don’t worry drop-ins are welcome to any class!