Diet Plans

So what’s more important diet or exercise? This question is asked a lot, the answer to this question is a simple math equation:

What number is bigger, 96 or 4? Obviously 96 is bigger so what does this have to do with diet and exercise?

There are 24 hours in a day, and if you spend one of those hours working out that is 4% of your day. The other 96% represents the potential time we have to sabotage our workout by not eating correctly.

Here at Signature Health and Fitness we utilize our incredible nutrient timing program based on your lifestyle, workout routines, and goals to create you your own customized plan. Each plan is unique to each individual client and we offer unlimited updates and unparalleled access to our Certified Sports Nutritionist.

Maximize your efforts in the gym and ask about our custom diet programming today.

And always remember "you can’t outwork a bad diet."

Sign Up for a Free Consultation
Confirm Website ID (don 't touch):Website ID: