WE ARE OPEN!
Check out the following guidelines we have in place below:
- Classes are limited to 9 - 12 people depending on the class so that we can maintain more space between members. We are taking bigger classes outside if possible to help space out as well.
- Social distancing: we ask that all members try to keep the 6 foot rule while in the gym. Equipment has been moved around to help this effort and every other treadmill is marked off to help keep the distance.
- Cleaning efforts have been ramped up by our staff but we also ask that everyone wipes things down before and after use - more disinfectant bottles and cleansing wipes will be available around the gym.
- Every employee and member that comes in to workout will need to have their temperature taken prior to working out to help keep everyone safe.
- Masks are not mandatory at Signature but we do offer free masks up at the front counter when you walk in if you would prefer to wear one while you are here.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and block to classes because for the time being we will not give out any loaners.
- We ask that you please bring a separate pair of gym shoes in an effort to keep the germs at bay!
- Continue to follow us on Facebook for the quickest updates! If you do not currently get emails from us please update your email the next time you are in or simply subscribe to our emails on the home page!
For those who do not feel comfortable coming back into the gym right away please continue to follow our Facebook and YouTube channel for workouts to do from home!
We can't wait to see you all back in the gym!