Friday May 15th at 5 AM we are allowed to open back up! We will start classes up Saturday May 16th - please check out our new schedules because we have added classes due to the smaller capacity! Please check out other gym updates due to COVID 19.
- Gym will open Phase One May 15th at 50% capacity (63 people in the gym at any given time)
- All classes are limited to 9 people
- Social distancing: we ask that all members try to keep the 6 foot rule while in the gym. Equipment has been moved around to help this effort and every other treadmill is marked off to help keep the distance.
- Cleaning efforts have been ramped up by our staff but we also ask that everyone wipes things down before and after use - more disinfectant bottles and cleansing wipes will be available around the gym.
- Every employee and member that comes in to workout will need to have their temperature taken prior to working out to help keep everyone safe.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and block to classes because for the time being we will not give out any loaners.
- We ask that you please bring a separate pair of gym shoes in an effort to keep the germs at bay!
For those who do not feel comfortable coming back into the gym right away please continue to follow our Facebook and YouTube channel for workouts to do from home!
We can't wait to see you all back in the gym!